1. How did you use transform tool to change at least one selection/layer?
I used the quick selection tool to crop out the pic so there isn’t much of a background.
2. How did you use the move tool to move selections from one section to another?
I used the move tool to move the hands and place them around the world.
3. How did you use change layer positions?
i used the change layer position by movie the layers so that the hands and the pyramid with the eye looked nice
4. Did you work independently, or ask the teacher or fellow student for help?
i did it with a little help from my friend but mostly independently.
5. What was your color scheme?
i mostly used cool colors.
6. What were the requirements for assignment?
use at least 10 layers, fill the compositions, have a color scheme, scale objects, rotate.
7. What is unique about your composition?
it gives people strength and knowing they could achieve anything if they think they’re unstoppable
8. Describe the Element of Art and Principle of Design in your composition?
in my composition i used harmony because all the hands are the same color.
9. What does your work symbolize?
my work symbolizes illuminati/unstoppable